Thursday, February 12, 2009

Magic

Wait...I think I did see a crystal ball in your room, the one that was cleverly disguised as a paperweight. Is that the one you use to make all your predictions? Though if I turned it upside down and wound it up, I'd see a unicorn dancing in the snow. Does that suggest something? "You have skill" - I say during a game of blackjack, and you look at the cards and tell me "joker signifies turbulent time in the future".

Does knowing you can read mean I safely presume you can also read minds? Where do you get the magic from?...

Dancing partners, could it signify love? I know you're answer would be "no but stupidity does." I ask too many questions I've been told, but answer me when I ask you this, "Where do you get the magic from" Read messed up grammar as nervousness, read grey as weakness, read half-smiles and shifty eyes as signs of me falling apart. Read me. You don't need charms and potions.

No comments: