Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I want-

I wanted to dress up as Goofy and drive that cart sort of a thing around Disneyland. More than wanting to be a doctor, an air force pilot and even a detective- I wanted to dress up like Goofy. The last time I went to Disneyland, Goofy was not even driving the cart, it was some normal looking man. I wanted to get off at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and stay there with the fake pirates, taverns, town whores, bombs and the delicious smell of water.

I want to throw away tea cups and not laugh hysterically at the moon. Or maybe be all those things inside a blue book with a Taurean on the page next to mine. I want to not want to make reality fade so badly.

I have a few burns and cracks and chips myself. I want to throw myself away and build something new. Coming Soon :Edgier, brighter, smarter...all new!

Would it make a difference? hmmm...I guess not. I could try, do it for a couple of days, drop it. Not like I haven't done it a few hundred times before.

I could try making you understand me. Not in my usual whimsical way, but in a calm and collected manner. Like grown-ups do.

I want to be Goofy, or dress up like him (Be careful of what you wish for).

1 comment:

Manasi said...

aww mera babloo! how did i miss this! i love the part about the blue cover and a taurean on the page... very nice.. and you'd look so adorable in a goofy costume! for real!