Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recap- Last Week

The songs are all wrong. Note to self: update ipod.
Also: I seem to work much better when part of me is in shambles.

I pretend to be wise around people who'll believe me.

Self awareness was never a problem area for me, all the things you said that I was, most of which are unmentionable on the blog, are all things that I have always known I am or have the potential to be.

You were not the first to try and figure me out and do a horrible job of it. I give you permission to keep trying.

Did Cinderella wake up one morning and realize that there was a pimple over her left eyebrow and that relationships were all about sacrifice?

Did Goldilocks' parents forgive her and invite her back in with open arms?

Its not anybody's fault if not mine, but I have a right to have my own beliefs, which means that it is all your fault.

No comments: