Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas mornings/Hershey's kiss

You almost wouldn't recognize me now. You and your diary with the Walt Disney image of "Beauty and the Beast" on it and the day dreams of actresses with curly hair... you wouldn't know me even if you saw me standing right in front of you.
You wrote things in that diary and disguised them behind metaphors even as you do today.
You wouldn't remember my tears or the pathetic figure I made, lying across the racing-car bed sheet.
You would listen to my story, ever since the day i left you, maybe even take a few notes, tearing a few pages after scribbling furiously on them and that's because the diary is special. You love the yellow dress, the ferocious beast as well as the talking candle-stands and teacups.



You would find it hard to even hold a conversation with me, but you would be really really happy to see me :)

No comments: