Tuesday, February 2, 2010

phone conversations.

Why did you cut your hair?, she thunders, that was the ONLY feminine thing about you!
Mother!
What! have you SEEN the way you walk?
MOTHER!

Speaking of childhood enemies.
"----'s mom is gonna start looking"
Be not confused my dear readers, there is but one thing that mothers of all daughters look for. A HUSBAND.
So, get this, she tells her mom, "Ma i don't trust my choice in men, since all my relationships have only ended the wrong way", maybe you should pick someone for me."
Seriously?
Seriously.
Is she CRA-
SUCH a nice girl.
-ZYY!

So Apoo and me are going to watch Valentine's Day together.
With whom?
Ummm...with... each other??
I hope you are not gay now. (jokingly)
What if I was though?(not so jokingly)
(Tragi-comically) Haha, no you would never do that to me.

No comments: