Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dusty Dog-eared Pages

Do you think you could stop stepping over my toes each time we dance?
We studied constellations out in the garden, you and me, I didn't really see your face but the jawline was beautiful.

For a minute I thought Judith McNaught might just end up accusing me of plagiarism, especially the moment where you looked at me ..uhhh...what did she call that?- "heavy lidded gaze"- that's quite something by the way. Steel bands, murmured, abyss, gazes, locked, helpless bird oh what the hell! Just stop stepping over my feet when we dance!

Gone are the days when I needed to see my name on examination rolls/attendance registers to validate my existence. Ever since I heard you laugh...life's been so much better. I swear I could almost get rid off the bulky sweaters and the fringe that's so much more than a fringe. But it is still more romantic when the lights are dim you know.

You help me make the real world fade and I'll forget you are such a bad dancer. Is it a deal then?

Lets just be happy.

No comments: