Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Apoo

100 Things That I love (in random order)

1. The kissing scene at the end of a movie. Right before the closing credits. Accompanied by a cheesy song.
2. Explaining to people as to why I love Kurkure more than Lays. (More chips in a kurkure packet.)
3. Dancing to Bollywood music.
4. The fifth glass of whiskey and coke.
5. Celebrity hook-ups.
6. Facebook photocomments!
7. Dancing to Lady Gaga.
8. Singing really loudly. In the car.
9. Smudgy kajal.
10. Celebrity Break-ups.
11. Pigs.
12. Pigs as bacon.
13. Foggy mornings.
14. Considering Grey's Anatomy dialogues to be the ultimate advice with regard to relationsips.
15. Considering Entourage to be the ultimate handbook on dealing with men.
16. Colonel Sander's pretty pretty face.
17. Little puppies learning how to walk.
18. Manicure and Pedicures.
19. Facials and Oil massages.
20. Unexpected compliments.
21. New Years Eve kisses.
22. Post-its.
23. The sound the ATM makes before spitting out cash.
24. Overeating.
25. Fluffy Quilts.
26. Stalking the exes on social networking sites.
27. http://www.gofugyourself.com/
28. The sound of the phone ringing.
29. Hot pizza and the cardboard delivery box it comes in.
30. A friendly auto driver who takes you home at a reasonable rate.
31. Mills and Boons. Watching Dirty Dancing, over and over and over again.
32. Giving relationship advice to the girlfriends.
33. The last day of exams.
34. CCDs in general.
35. PVR nachos and cheesy dip. SIGH.
36. Mark Wahlberg in the Italian Job.
37. My mom and dad, close-dancing. awww.
38. Birthday parties!
39. Gifts.
40. Eating my burgers in the grossest way possibly- consuming the bun first and then the filling.
41. Eating my samosa in that exact same manner.
42. My eyebrows, when they are perfectly shaped.
43. Earrings and nose-pins.
44. Vengeant Alanis Morrisette break-up songs. (Does she know how you told me you'd me hold until you die/ But you're still alive!)
45. Linda Goodman's astological precision.
46. Books.
47. Smoke mingled with the smell of cologne.
48. Holding hands for the very first time.
49. Sylvia Plath poetry.
50. Watching mom giggle like a little girl every time she listens to a John Denver song.
51. the words, "I love you"
52. The "getting-back" after the "breaking-up"
53. New seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
54. Harry Potter Books.
55. LOTR movies.
56. Abba, Carpenters and Boney M.
57. E-mails.
58. Pithoo.
59. Secretly being in love with Edward Cullen.
60. Planning my wedding cuisine. (KFC and beer.)
61. Acting a little too feminist to scare my mom.
62. Crazy Relatives.
63. The successful completion of a diet.
64. Being told, "You've lot weight"
65. Eye liner.
66. Pouring my heart out to my best friend on the phone.
67. Watching Patrick Swayze MOVE.
68. Falling in and out of love with Shahrukh Khan.
69. Breaking up repeatedly with Americana. And then ordering the crumb fried chicken in the next two days.
70. Losing self control.
71. Giggling like an idiot.
72. Talking in the middle of movies.
73. Waking up to his voice.
74. Falling asleep to his voice.
75. Bitch-fights.
76. THE WEBCAM
77. Dad's suitcase when he comes back home after 6 months of sailing.
78. Saag paneer chawal.
79. Stray dogs.
80. T-shirts that are cut up around the collar.
81. Short shorts.
82. People who are funny.
83. Truth and Dare
84. Never Have I Ever.
85. Drunk Friends trying to dance.
86. Judging people.
87. Trying out clothes that I secretly know will never fit me in this lifetime.
88. Horror movies.
89. Disneyland!
90. Parantha with a blob of butter in the middle and then watching it melt and spread all over.
91. Mangoes.
92. Swearing on people to prove my innocence.
93. Googling stuff and then wikipedia-ing it for more in-depth knowledge.
94. People who share my enthusiasm for food, or dieting.
95. Hating people who are too smart.
96. Intimidating people.
97. New haircuts. And bangs. :)
98. Licking off melted chocolates from the wrapper.
99. Dancing drunkenly to "I Love Rock and Roll with Apoo and then suddenly singing in unision at the "He said can I take you home...." part of it!



100. The butterflies in my stomach when I am excited.

1 comment:

apoorva said...

fuck you in the ass

no charging point for you now