Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bad Toenail Day

Hello. I am back home. Tonight was a good GOOD Nigh-a-aight. (Woo hoo Fergie. RESPECT) Currently applying black nailpolish on toenails, that never behave. They curl...proudly..disgustingly. My grandmother's heritage, or thats what my mom likes to tell me. I always seems to inherit the worst of the family. My dad's skin allergies, my grandma's toenails, my mom's weight problem's and general paranoia AND her stinginess. Except your values. She reminds me. Don't worry you're like a peacock. Beautiful with ugly feet.
Try telling that to other people. And then watch them laugh. Hmph.

I hate boys sometimes. When I am being all feminist. Hypocritically putting on a push up bra and then judging them for staring at my assets. "You're DISGUSTING" I scream at them mentally but judgementally, "STOP OBJECTIFYING ME". Then I go and adjust it in the bathroom.

No comments: