Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who am I kidding..?

Having never been a fan of abstract notions, urban phrases, Icarus-ish-overeaching dreams and love that's not really all consuming- I laughed. Surely fashion faux pas are pardonable, I insist that they should be...and ummm...also a plate of pasta in white sauce once in a while. I offend you and that makes me want to clap my hands gleefully and dance around trees- I never seem to get the Bollywood out of my system.

I fight back harder when its hot and I am sleepy and I don't know the names of Margaret Atwood's poems.

"You never really liked chocolates as a child" -
my mother, on why she ate up all the chocolates my father bought for me when I was a kid.
A cruel lie.
I shall carry on her heritage.

2 comments:

manasi said...

this is brilliant! i really like.. and it's got a bit of apoorva's influence..hahah.. but its still you all through.. sigh.. i just keep writing abstract weird shit which doesn't make sense

Zephyrsurfer said...

:)